Previous Next
Xior buys student residence in Madrid for €85.4M
12 September 2019 | Ana Tavares

Belgian Xior has just announced the purchase of a student residence in Madrid for 85.4 million euro.

Foto

The asset has a total 528 beds and is located in the Universidad Europea de Madrid’s campus, in Villaviciosa de Odón. Xior will own 80% of the company that currently owns the residence, and the remaining 20% will be owned by the university.

According to Cínco Días, the investment also includes the construction of accommodation for a further 200 students within the same complex.

This deal is in line with the 250 million euro plan to invest in student residences in Portugal and Spain. For now, Xior has already invested 139 million euro.